Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a great Year!

Wow! What a great year I have had! It has been a while since Mommy has blogged...we've been pretty busy.

Since this is the time of the year when "the Year in Review" is popular...we thought we would give a brief review of what has happened since mommy last wrote.

We went to opening day of the State Fair! I loved the fair. I went through a kids farm where I got to milk a cow, plant carrots, ride a tractor, and have fun with mommy (grandpa is taking the pictures)!




In October, I enjoyed trick or treating as a Scarecrow. Mommy made my costume.

 
Posted by Picasa


I also got to visit the pumpkin patch with Mommy's class and Ms. Marianne.



In November, I got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Spurlock while mommy traveled to New Mexico on a school trip.



Then we visited Grandmother, Granddad and Uncle Greg for Thanksgiving. I helped Uncle Greg rake the leaves...well, actually I enjoyed playing in the piles of leaves he raked.



Then in December I got to visit Santa, which wasn't so much fun. He was pretty scary to be honest.



I warmed up to him as the season went along..."anta" is a great guy. He actually visited me at Grandma and Grandpa Spurlock's house. Mrs. Claus came too. They brought me a rocking horse and Curious George.

He came to my house on Christmas eve too. But this time, I didn't see him. He left me a train set - so much fun! He also gave me a laptop like mommy and daddy's and some car sets. What do you think of my pj's? SUPERMAN!




I am enjoying having mommy and daddy home this week for the holidays!

I am looking forward to the new year and the great adventures it will bring me and my family!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Don't think I forgot about ya'll :) I keep an eye on the blog. Hope all is well in your world! Ours is as crazy as ever....lovin every minute of it! Enjoy the rest of your break with your little man!