Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mommy's First Blog...

I have finally taken the leap and joined the blogging community. I will try my best to keep this updated as often as I can.

Peyton turned 10 months old last weekend. I can't believe that he is almost a year old. He has grown so much in such a short time....


Peyton - 2 days old
Wow! What joy he added to our lives on that glorious April day!

At 6 months, he was the light of our lives (and lit up everyone else's life, too)


Now, at 10 months old, it's hard to remember him so small...because he seems SOOOO big! Especially after watching his first haircut. Wow - I was so proud of Peyton. He was so good and loved every minute of his haircut. What a fun outing we had....







What a HANDSOME Boy!!!

I am so blessed to be called "mommy" to this precious gift from God.

Until next time...


2 comments:

coreyrose said...

He's adorable :) I cant wait for Jaxson's first haircut!! We have a blog too... with NOTHING on it!! lol

Kristi said...

YEA!! Finally!! I love this little boy, he's so precious! Look forward to many more updates to come :) and when you want to get really creative go to onetruemedia.com It's like photostory but easier and you can actually buy the dvds of the montages you make. I took ALL my montages and made Josh a 45 minute dvd full of Stephanie Jo memories...so fun! Miss you!